Peer to Peer Loans – Borrow Up To $35,000
“Peer-to-Peer Lending is a new financial movement that promises to solve loan issues that banks cannot – or will not – handle.”
Use A Peer-To-Peer Loan To:
* Consolidate High Interest Rate Credit Cards Into A Low Interest Rate Personal Loan
* Personal Loans That Traditional Banks Won’t Quickly Provide
* Personal Loans Of LARGER Amounts Than What Your Local Bank Will Offer
* Small Business Loans That Traditional Banks Won’t Provide
Perhaps you have a credit rating that’s less than perfect and have difficulties borrowing from your local bank. Whether this is to finance a growing small business, or to obtain a debt consolidation loan for personal use, in comes peer to peer lenders such as Prosper.com.
What are the advantages of using a peer-to-peer lending platform like Prosper.com?
1. Awesome Low Interest Loan Rates: It’s clearly one of the biggest reasons that p2p lending/borrowing has become very popular these days. People often use it to dramatically reduce their monthly payments by consolidating high interest debt (multiple credit cards, etc) with one low interest personal loan. Small businesses use it to obtain quick low interest rate financing.
2. Get a loan even with a “Bad” Credit Score: Traditional banks usually require you to have an excellent credit score (700+), but with peer to peer lending you can get a loan even with a less than perfect credit score. Loans up to $35,000.
3. SPEED: Traditional banks often take weeks or months to process your loan request. With the peer to peer lending platform, you can often get approved for an attractive loan within days.
3. Bigger Loan Amounts: Often much more than what your local bank would provide.
4. Relative Anonymity & Convenience: You can easily apply and obtain your loan online.
For More Details About P2P Lending, Read These Articles:
*P2P loans as a way to consolidate your debt, please read this helpful article.
*As a means to obtain a personal loan or small business loan, please read this article.