Kidney Foundation car donations can be a wonderful way for you to help people with your donated vehicle. Countless 1000s of donated motor vehicles have already helped, but more is needed. The National Kidney Foundation’s Kidney Cars Program permits you to get two important benefits for your generosity which you cannot obtain from a car dealership:
You will get the satisfaction and good feeling which stems from helping people in your own community, and you could even get a tax deduction.
A Kidney Foundation car donation is superior to other charities on account that more than 81 cents of each and every buck from your donation goes to helping those who need it most. Crucial programs and services your donation helps include:
* Early detection screenings and support for patients and families whose day-to-day lives have been vastly impacted by kidney disease.
* Continuing education for health care professionals that guarantees kidney patients get the most advanced care available.
* Important kidney disease research.
* Public education aimed at raising awareness of the need for kidney donors.
* Patient advocacy programs that look out for patient rights and needs via legislation.
What are the requirements for donating your car or truck to the National Kidney Foundation’s Kidney Cars Program?
1. The vehicle needs to be in one piece.
2. Damage to the frame must be reported.
3. Know the mileage and general condition of the vehicle.
4. Jot down the year, make, and model, as well as the Vehicle ID Number.
5. The title must be in your possession, with nothing owed on the vehicle.
How is the Kidney Car Donation done?
a. You can call in your donation to a National Kidney Foundation representative. He or she will ask you a few questions to help schedule your free vehicle pickup.
b. You can complete an online form.
Whichever method you use, you’ll get a packet by postal mail that has further info. Just know that before they pickup your vehicle, they must have received back the completed packet.
You’ll receive a letter acknowledging your intent to make a car donation. This letter will include the vehicle info, including your car donation tax deduction documentation.
So go ahead and make a Kidney Foundation Car Donation. Your generosity and consideration is desperately needed and will be appreciated. Kidney disease is a giant health care problem. More than 355,000 Americans are dependent on a dialysis machine to keep them alive. In excess of 77,000 kidney disease sufferers are waiting for a miracle – a donated kidney which will mean life for them. Research has shown that kidney disease is rising and almost 26 million American citizens have CKD (chronic kidney disease). Due to the fact that the disease usually doesn’t show up until the kidneys are faltering, early diagnosis is tough.
Get your car donation tax deduction. Just click on your state at http://goodwillcardonation.org and make a kidney car donation today.
Related Tax Deduction Articles