Method The study is based on a survey of hundreds of private investors led by the City Faridabad, near Delhi in October 2010. Private investors, selected from among those who visited two participants deposit and five brokerage offices (Angle brokerage, from Khan, 5 Paisa, Reliance Money, and ICICI) administered a questionnaire.They got the questionnaire data were supplemented by secondary data from business newspapers and the Internet.
According to the results of the study, an important part of investors is in the east of Faridabad (60%) which is on the railway line (40%) in the west of Faridabad, including new industrial city boys (70 %) and women (30%) of which 86% are well educated with a degree or advanced degree. Type of investor is middle-aged married last with a monthly income of 25,000 rupees or more, and is used in office work and self-employed and small industrial units. It seems that there is active participation of people with higher average incomes in the stock market. Presumably, in Table 1 that the participation of market share is higher among men than women and increases with income level and appears to increase with age and education. The level of education and working environment of the typical investor suggest that entering the stock market instead of a reported incursion of pests.
September invest in the stock market: a large majority, 87%, capital gains, investing in the stock exchange and the remaining 13% to invest in dividends and bonuses. Most had begun to invest small sums in the stock market. Approximately 26% of the initial investment of less than Rs.25, 000, about 52% of the initial investment, ranging from Rs.25, 000 and Rs. 40000 and about 22% of the initial investment of over Rs.40, 000 They raise capital investment in the stock market in their personal finances, and no one to borrow to invest in equity markets.
The experience of the stock market: Over the past decade, various market reforms, the investor appears to have imported new investors to the capital market. Table 2 shows the experience of small investors. The data show that the majority of investors (68%) are relatively new entrants in less than 5 years of experience, while 30% of respondents had less than two years of experience. About 20% of five to ten years of exposure to the market, but only 12% had more than ten years.
DIMR is the Best MBA Institutes Provides MBA Courses, PGPM Courses. Do not wait Admission now in MBA Institutes Delhi or any MBA Institutes India for make your career in management.